Ti-Goat Vortex Large stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Copied and pasted from the full members classifieds, I hope this is ok.

Hi all, as per title really.

I'm selling my wood burning titanium stove, this is a great stove that weighs very little, it comes with an 11 foot chimney, details can be found HERE

Taken from the website

"The Vortex stove is the most durable and efficient, packable stove available. From the computer designed and
built titanium body, that delivers superior heat transfer* and amazing corrosion resistance** To the
ingenious roll-up pipe, the Vortex delivers superior performance. With features like a fully adjustable
damper to dial in your burn, light weight snow platform standard, and an ultra-lite storage system that
allows you to pack components separate or all together, you can't go wrong. The Vortex will heat your tent and
cook your dinner better than anything comparable. Now available with titanium pipes. The small and large
stoves have 3" pipes "

This stove has been used about 8 times, the chimney is just about burnt in so as to form a memory for easier assembly, it comes with all screws, rings and fittings as well as instructions on assembly

These stoves ( all sizes ) are out of stock at the moment according to the site, save yourself the wait, hassle and cost of import and V.A.T.

I'm asking for £310 delivered payment by bacs add fees for Paypal, these prices are to mainland UK, if other then a price can be arranged.

First set up and small burn.

stove 1.jpg

Then into the Lavvu with another burn

stove 2.jpg

A few pictures doing the job

stove 3.jpg

stove 4.jpg

stove 5.jpg

And doing it's job in Sweden in the snow.

stove 6.jpg

stove 7.jpg

stove 8.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE