Thrunite TN42 Flashlight ... Neutral

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stiks

Mar 21, 2006
N. Wales
Selling my TN42 Flashlight .... Neutral

Too many flashlights. This one's a tight powerful spot and a great distance thrower.
I got into throwers for a short while, I'm keeping one small thrower but mostly I use flood/throw mix and high output these days.

Extremely good condition and hasn't even had one set protected of batteries through it.
Slight mark where shoulder strap fits but other than that perfect.

Got to go I've got my sights on a nice watch, another passion of mine.

I want £100. .... including postage for quick sale.

Box, pouch and strap.

Might have a TN35 to sell also, not sure about that one yet. That's practically had no use either.

Plenty info on line.

I'll put up some pics a bit later. But in the meantime jump on it if you like throwers, it a good one.

Stiks

Mar 21, 2006
N. Wales
Hi,
With these flashlights they don't come with chargers or batteries.
You have to use your own. However, I will send one set of batteries with it.
The best charger for these batteries in imo is the intelicharger.

Cheers!
Steve.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
you have a PM Sir ( I pressed the buy now on "the Bay" before I realized it was you selling it :) )

PS...would you still include the batteries ?

Stiks

Mar 21, 2006
N. Wales
Ha Ha Ha ..... NO TUFF ! ........... Only kidding, for a fellow bushcrafter, of course my friend. Thanks for the purchase.

I'll be able to post Thurs or Friday ...... I travel home tomorrow, then hospital early Weds, I'll try for Thurs but can't promise.

Got your PM ta. .... address as sent by PP or eBay?

Cheers!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE