New Items for June - ThruNite Catapult V2 Torch, iTP H01 Headlamp, Rite In The Rain

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
G

GearUpEurope.com

New items for June and some pictures.

iTP has released a new headlamp. I've been testing mine for a few days now. It's impressive for sure. Featherweight and the amount of light the little torch can produce is amazing. Another advantage is that it requires only one standard AAA battery. That means carrying spare batteries in your pack isn't going to be a nuisance. Based on my experiences so far, I can highly recommend the iTP H01 Headlamp.

The ThruNite Catapult V2. Now this is a massively powerful torch. I've been using mine for about a week now. It's almost scary how much light this thing can produce. I'm also very impressed by the quality. Then again, ThruNite is known for passing up on mass production in favour of smaller, higher quality batches. I've got more pictures in my blog about the Catapult V2. Full specifications and details can be viewed here: ThruNite Catapult V2 Specifications (scroll to the bottom of the page, below the pictures).

I've received several requests to stock some of the Rite In The Rain Notebooks in "Tactical Green" alongside the standard Rite In The Rain yellow.

As always, thank you for your support.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE