For Sale Throwing Knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
Here begins the start of a little clear out of stuff I don't use any more. First up, a bunch of throwing knives. I would rather sell as a job lot to save messing about with posting individually, but if nobody bites before the end of the week then I may go that way instead (but I will have to price them individually).

The two on the right are throwers that I made myself some years ago, a Gill Hibben, Cold Steel ( i think), two original United Cutlery Blazing Arrows and a cut down kukri. They were all in a bucket of throwing weapons that I had in a shed that collapsed a few years ago, it appears that the bucket was also full of water! I've cleaned of the loose rust and ground the edges back to where they should be before oiling them all up and as they have all been used extensively in the past are mostly staight. thowin knives.jpg

I'm looking for £60 for the lot plus postage (UK RMSD should be £11), that works out at under a tenner a piece if bought together. can do paypal or bank transfers as people wish

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE