Sold Throwing knives and axes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
I've been clearing out a shed that collapsed a few years ago and found a bucket full of throwing knives and things in it. I've not thrown a knife (on purpose) in years, so offering them here. Since they were in a bucket of water for a few years, there has been, ahem, a little rusting and pitting. I've cleaned the loose rust off and ground fresh points/edges on so they are now fully functional if rather used.

Given the low prices, I would rather sell as a job lot or in batches. The prices listed include Paypal fees and individual 1st class post, if you are wanting a bunch of them, then I will weight the batch and likely work out a better price for the postage ;)

throwers0001 by buddknives, on Flickr
throwers0002 by buddknives, on Flickr

All sold now! Thanks folks :)

Obvs. for sale to over 18's only

Last edited:

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Coventry and Warwickshire
I've been clearing out a shed that collapsed a few years ago and found a bucket full of throwing knives and things in it. I've not thrown a knife (on purpose) in years, so offering them here. Since they were in a bucket of water for a few years, there has been, ahem, a little rusting and pitting. I've cleaned the loose rust off and ground fresh points/edges on so they are now fully functional if rather used.

Given the low prices, I would rather sell as a job lot or in batches. The prices listed include Paypal fees and individual 1st class post, if you are wanting a bunch of them, then I will weight the batch and likely work out a better price for the postage ;)

throwers0001 by buddknives, on Flickr
throwers0002 by buddknives, on Flickr

1)£10 made by me years ago
2) £10 made by me years ago
3) £12 cut down from a kukri
4) £12 'Rigid' brand throwing knife
5) £12 Gill Hibben throwing knife
6) £15 giant Indian thing, throws nicely though!
7) £15 a and b, they came as a set United Cutlery Blazing Arrows
8) £25 Gill Hibben throwing axe
9) £25 custom made throwing axe from America (the handle is hollow, so very light)

Obvs. for sale to over 18's only

Well, missed out again! If you find any more like 1&2 dave I'd be interested!

Cheers j

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
Haha, sorry there aren't. They were prototypes that i thought about making, but never got around to. I'll be making some shiny new throwing knives in the next month or so, but they will be full price of course.

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
Doh, Dave!!! You know you're supposed to contact me before selling anything like this :slap:

Sorry Tony, I fully intended to drop you a message after I posted the thread up. Then I forgot! oops. If I find anything else flingy, then I shall be sure to (try and remember to) tell you first ;) I think I've still got some homemade throwing axes and a cold steel spike somewhere

Mike and Pete, you have messages :)

Hugh and Rogue, good to hear they've arrived. Enjoy!! :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE