Three of my Favorites!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dingo

Nomad
Jan 7, 2005
leicestershire
here's some pictures of three of my favorites!

the top one is a stainless steel Katz hunter
the middle one is a stainless steel Winchester hunter
and the bottom one is a Gerber 'Gator' folder, used daily and holds a good edge.

S1030172.jpg

S1030173.jpg

S1030174.jpg

S1030175.jpg

they all hold their edge well, the Katz is a large knife used for heavier works like shelter building etc, the winchester is nice and light, great for cooking and small wood works, and the gerber is the general labourer on a day to day basis, all of them feel nice in hand, fit for purpose, and just generally nice to play with!:)

malente

Life member
Jan 14, 2007
Germany
the middle one is a stainless steel Winchester hunter
and the bottom one is a Gerber 'Gator' folder, used daily and holds a good edge.

Hey Dingo,

thanks for sharing, those look good!

I've got a Winchester, or more probably a cheap clone of it, dunno?? Bought mine at the German outfitter Globetrotter, it was about 30 EUR? Mine has a hollow grind, from the pictures it seems that yours has a hollow grind? I actually seldom use it at the moment. :rolleyes: Could you give some more info on that knife? Cheers:D

I also own a Gerber Gator, the same knife with the only difference that mine has part of the blade serrated. It's a good workhorse! :)

My large knife is a Fallkniven A1, which is just brilliant!

Mike

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE