Thread Summary

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Something seems to have changed whereby, if I used to hang my cursor over a thread title, a 4 line summary would appear. This was dead good as I could usually easily decide whether I actually wanted to click on the thread title and actually look at the whole thing.

Now, though, only a single line summary appears and it's not enough for me to be able to decide whether I actually want to click the threadlink and check out the whole thread - it takes too long to go through the whole forum now.

Is it a problem with my browser or was it a conscious decision?

If pushed (and I don't want to create work for people), I'd quite like it back the way it was. ;)

Cheers,

Mike

Jodie

Native
Aug 25, 2006
London
www.google.co.uk
It works fine for me. That's meant to be in the spirit of narrowing down what could
be a problem (possibly your end) rather than gloating because I get the previews :)

It is a useful device so I hope you get it back - it also teaches us to be more
journalistic in our posts and get the good stuff at the top with the 5Ws and 1H (who,
what, where, when, why and how ;) )

mace242

Native
Aug 17, 2006
Yeovil, Somerset, UK
I'm guessing you use firefox. I just did a quick check and IE shows the long version of the summary. Firefox only shows the short one line version. I'll check Opera tomorrow when I'm at work.

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
I'm guessing you use firefox. I just did a quick check and IE shows the long version of the summary. Firefox only shows the short one line version. I'll check Opera tomorrow when I'm at work.

Aaaaaaaaaaa......:rolleyes: :confused:

Yes, I'm on the wife's PC at the moment and, for some bizarre reason, she uses Firefox.

Thanks for that!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE