Thor's hammer / feather forge

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Well here for your perusal,
A joint skill swap I made the makers mark a feather which I engraved on to a hardened punch. And in return I got Thor's hammer and proof that the stamp works all comments good or bad welcome .thanks andy(everything Mac) what a great job
null_zps65ac796b.jpg

Now do you think I should engrave it or leave as is ????

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
You love the file work dontcha! As much as I do too I think this piece is better left plain, it has more raw power and symbolises Mjölnir better - well to me anyway. Nice piece enjoy wearing it.

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
I'm well pleased with it too and the makers stamp .
All I was going to do was make it look even more like a real hammer BUT the general word is to leave it ,so leave as Is I shall

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
A nice rough cut leather thong would look good on it. That sound slightly wrong somehow when I read it back.

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Got to say mate I'm well chuffed with the stamp. It's only been used the once so I'll see how it holds up but it really is awesome.
Hope you get on ok with the hammer. I was worried it might be a bit too big/ heavy.

All the best
Andy

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Got to say mate I'm well chuffed with the stamp. It's only been used the once so I'll see how it holds up but it really is awesome.
Hope you get on ok with the hammer. I was worried it might be a bit too big/ heavy.

All the best
Andy
Not a chance bud it's round my neck already I love it thank you.
With the stamp just wire brush it when you've finished using it and rub with oil .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE