This just in...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
EEEEr... Bushwacker...
strawberries.png

Today, at 18:00, interpol released information regarding sleepy weasel's latest movements. This information suggested SW was back in the UK.
Intercepted at Dover, Sleepy Weasel was taken into protective custody, pending further investigations into his recent activities.
One spokesman stated that "Codename Sleepy Weasel, was no longer a threat" and that "He was taken in at approximately 21:00 hours, Thursday night". Although no official charges had been made, SW was interviewed at great length and police continued to exercise the "Terrorism Act 2006" to detain SW for a period of 28 days. However SW slipped through their grasp during a prisoner transfer, as he was being relocated to a high security facility.

This is the latest image available at present. It is believed that Sleepy Weasel will attempt to regroup with accomplices, some time in the near future, at his Devon based hideout, somewhere in the Dartmoor area.

snapshot_001.jpg

As usual, any information is to be forwarded to the appropriate department of security.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Sorry to ressurect this old tosh but , after a week of feeling horrible (due to the Lyme Disease ) myself and a mate are scooting off for the weekend tomorrow for some much needed R&R , coz i am going stir crazy and also we are planning a small meet at the location soon , also didn't think it wise to camp where i am likely to be bitten again !

Anyway for those that asked , some of the old pics give you an idea of what it is like , the meet will be announced soon in the appropriate place and usual rules apply, due to a cap on numbers it will be on a first come first served basis , unfortunately the actual site details will only be revealed by PM .

Thankyou
Ivan...

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Ha Ha ! Nice one Andy .

Don't worry you boys , after the recce this weekend , especially with the forecast ! I will put up some dates in the Meetups and Social Chatter bit , and see how it pans out .

Nice to hear from you Ad , know you have been up to your ears mate .

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Well that was interesting to say the least, the weather was foul , anyway its still beautiful and there is plenty of room in the attached woodland to hang or ground dwell , didn't take any pics would not have done it justice and only stayed one night weather and feeling awful .

Still will sort some dates out soon . As soon as i feel normal again .

I can organise some canoes if anyone is interested ?

And Mr Newman you don't have to get all stealth and feel left out , you will be informed .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE