This is me ???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
gary press "print screen" then paste it in to an image program like paint or photoshop and crop the picture then upload it to the gallary or photobucket and post it as you would a photo.

SquirrelBoy

Nomad
Feb 1, 2004
UK
Gary:

As Tomtom says, make up your Southpark pic, press printscreen button. Now open MS Paint etc and paste pic in. Press the dotted rectangle button and draw a dotted box around your pic. Now save this to a folder. I changed the file to a Jpeg file (use the drop down box when saving). Now just upload to a host website like ImageShack etc.

Hope that helps.

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
:rolmao: Nigel dont make me cry!! I dont have a print screen button come up for some reason and short of taking a axe to my pc I am not having much luck.

Which is a shame as my south park character is a damned fine looking fellow!! :rolmao:

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
its not there but I have one marked sysrq !! will try it!

Thanks guys, as you can see I'm a bit of a dodo on computers!

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
tomtom said:
Gary.. what sort of keyboard do you have? on many the 'Prt Sc' botton is the same botton and the 'Sys Rq' as a secondary function.

Tomtom I have a keyboard that needs a tool fine adjusting taking to it!!

Thanks for your help guys but I'm calling it a day for now on this! :You_Rock_

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
bambodoggy said:
Gary....I'll send you a shiney brand new keyboard if you want one? Nice HP one ok for ya?

Call it a thank you for preparing my Trout so nicely! lol

Phil, I demo'd the trout prep because thats what the Ashdown group was set up for, it is a place to freely share practical knowledge and to get hands on experience and as such you dont owe me anything any more than those I did bow drill with or carvng a anything else.

That said................... :wink:

Thanks for the kindness though mate.

bambodoggy

Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
I do understand Gary....but thanks anyway :super:

Do you want the new Keyboard? It's been sitting behind my desk for months keeping the other unused keyboards company and helping to collect dust...lol

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
complete this well know phrase or saying - a gift horse mouth never look in the!

Of course mate - many thanks

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
I think your the dogs bits mate and you can wear your loin cloth around my house any time the wife and kids (and me for that matter) ARE OUT!!

cHEERS MATE.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE