Third Hammock Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
2 Wolf Man
2 Wildrover
1 Povarian
1 CraigM9
2 Scruff

1 Wayland
2 AndyN
1 Pterton
2 Moonraker
1 Shankly
2 Soa_uk
1 Bombadil
1 Innocent Bystander
1 Blankfisherman
3 Ogri the Trog
4 lignum vitae
1 Roy's Badger
1 stevo
1 big lizard
1 clipper
1 allanscot
1 gaz_miggy

1 Pignut
1 Morch
1 Angus Og

36 so far. 4 to go before I place the order.

Angus I can only wonder at what you are doing with all of these.

gaz_miggy

Forager
Sep 23, 2005
Hereford
:( come on people you know you wont one. not for the fact that i cant wait to get myn just 4 more people come on im shour we could manige it bettween us. :)

MagiKelly

Never did get round to posting the pictures. The bottom two show it being used with the ecosystem insect netting.

ham1.jpg

ham2.jpg

ham3.jpg

Povarian your friends have still not placed an order. You might want to remind them ;)

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
wildrover said:
Does any one know if my Khatmandu(spelling?) 2.5x2.5m basha will give enough coverage, or will I have to splash out on a larger one?

It doesn't look like anybody has bothered answering this, the swines!!! I would imagine that it would be fine, I use british army basha or auscam hootchie and they work fine. Then again, my hammock is home made so may differ slightly in dimensions! I suppose you could stick the tarp up like the Hennessy hammocks tarp, diagonally, maybe this would cover your hammock better. One to try anyway!

MagiKelly

2 Wolf Man
2 Wildrover
1 Povarian
1 CraigM9
2 Scruff
1 Wayland

2 AndyN
1 Pterton
2 Moonraker
1 Shankly
2 Soa_uk
1 Bombadil
1 Innocent Bystander
1 Blankfisherman
3 Ogri the Trog
4 lignum vitae
2 Roy's Badger
1 stevo
1 big lizard
1 clipper
1 allanscot
1 gaz_miggy

1 Pignut
1 Morch
1 Angus Og
2 Elma
2 Grooveski
1 Bushbasher
1 Bumblebee

43 so far. I'll get the order placed. Now remember I am ordering 50 so there are still 7 left.

MagiKelly

2 Wolf Man
2 Wildrover
1 Povarian
1 CraigM9
2 Scruff
1 Wayland

2 AndyN
1 Pterton
2 Moonraker
1 Shankly
2 Soa_uk
1 Bombadil
1 Innocent Bystander
1 Blankfisherman
3 Ogri the Trog
4 lignum vitae
2 Roy's Badger
1 stevo
1 big lizard
1 clipper
1 allanscot
1 gaz_miggy

1 Pignut
1 Morch
1 Angus Og
2 Elma
2 Grooveski
1 Bushbasher
1 Bumblebee
1 peds8045

44 so far. So there are still 6 left.

I have placed the order and will be sending the money tomorrow. All going well I should have the hammocks by the end of next week.

I DO NOT WANT PAYMENT YET. Once the hammocks arrive I will post the exact cost here and ask for payment then. It is good to know that so many of you are keen to pay but I like to actually have the hammocks in my grubby hands before I start asking for money.

Speaking of money there should have been an increase in the price of the hammocks but I have managed to secure this batch at the previous price. Any future orders would most likely be a little dearer but, as I have said before, I can't imagine there is that much demand left:rolleyes:

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Hello.........If there is still one going, can you put me down for one please. I bought one a few weeks back off ebay and although I am not sure as to how long the stiching is going to last, at this price it is definetly a bargain.
Thanks..........Jon

MagiKelly

2 Wolf Man
2 Wildrover
1 Povarian
1 CraigM9
2 Scruff
1 Wayland
2 AndyN

1 Pterton
2 Moonraker
1 Shankly
2 Soa_uk
1 Bombadil
1 Innocent Bystander
1 Blankfisherman
3 Ogri the Trog
4 lignum vitae
2 Roy's Badger
1 stevo
1 big lizard
1 clipper
1 allanscot
1 gaz_miggy

1 Pignut
1 Morch
1 Angus Og
2 Elma
2 Grooveski
1 Bushbasher
1 Bumblebee
1 peds8045
1 Abbe Osram
1 Jon Pickett
1 stevem

47 so far. So there are still 3 left.
After taking so long to get tot he 40 there seems to be a sudden rush of interest again.

Jon I have not seen this style on Ebay. They are very similar to the ones that Paradise Hammocks sell. Obviousley I may be biased but from my experiance I expect the material to wear through before the stitching gives out. All seems are triple stitched.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE