things that hurt more than they should

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kai055

Forager
Dec 29, 2006
Hornchurch
Charge up a 1000v Capacitor and then go to the loo. when some one else was in there at a urinal throw it in and run!
Alan

FUNNY ALAN, we do the same at college sometimes, our teahcer showed us how loool

That rare occurence when as you sit down your balls make a perfect alignment with each other and your thighs :eek:

In fact any slight knock to the nethers :pokenest:

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, I think I may beat them all

While answering a call to nature I was distracted when finishing.....
Pulled up my zip and squealed like a banshee.......

A Major case of doctor please take away the pain but leave the swelling

and slightly less painful but equally as funny (for other people) I answered a call of nature on an electric fence............never do that!!!!!!! enough said..

P

Pcwizme

stepping on a dressmakers pin,
which was stood dangerous end up on a deep pile carpet - it went into my heel right up to the head.

Painful i stepped on a needle and it went in to the bit of the foot behind myt big toe, and broke in half.

ooh and the other one, i was setting up some remote control plane motors and putting a proppeller on them, and inavertantly turned them on.... caught my finger and well the blood went a little way!

TeeGeeBee

Tenderfoot
Nov 30, 2009
South Lakes
:rolleyes: Accidentally biting your own tongue/cheek.

Catching yourself in a zip, (if you know what I mean). Going to hospital and having a beaming matron say, "This won't hurt." a second before proceeding to rip apart the zip. Ruined a good pair of trousers and sprayed blood up the wall and onto the ceiling.

Swollowing break fluid. It has no colour, no smell, no taste and nothing happens for about 15mins. Then all hell breaks loose and you can't get away from the burning pain in your throat and stomach. On the bright side, the pain eases after a couple of hours. Even worse than drinking bleach, (yes, I accidentally drank bleach when I was about nine.) I say about 9, as I don't remember the age, only the pain.

TGB

Last edited:

kai055

Forager
Dec 29, 2006
Hornchurch
using a bench grinder and it taking the tops off ur fingers off, or i was once using a wood lathe and the piece of wood came out of the vice it was in a slammed me in the chest, was pretty painful,

Clouston

Jan 11, 2010
East Lancashire
Originally Posted by Kerne View Post
Having a pee after chopping fresh chillies - not sure I shouldn't get a Darwin award for that one...

That happened once to a chef I used to work with, sorry chaps, but it was the funniest thing I'd ever seen, needless to say his nickname became BB (burnt b**ls) he did see the funny side of it eventually :lmao:

Theres the zipping up of your fly too quickly and catching your little friend with it.

Appendicitis...for something that isn't really useful or doesnt do much for the body it bloody hurts. Just had mine removed a few weeks ago and slowly recovering.

Also biting off more of your nail than you wanted to.

Standing on a plug with the pins facing up....just as bad as a lego brick.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Kidney stones!
Likkle bits of gravel, some hardly visible....
But the make themselves known!
Mmmmm Diamorphine!
Or even Pethadine....Mmmmmm....

Jakata

Dec 16, 2009
Northampton
Cat scratches, though not really hurt as such just itch like mad for ages. I have an ex-feral tom and he can get a bit carried away when playing, he also has a habit of climbing just about everything in site, including my leg.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Catching a moustache hair under the ring pull of a can of beer/pop and having it mercilessly plucked out as you finish taking a drink.... OWWWWW!!

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
Ok how about an eyelash under a contact lense.
if you've never worn lenses then you will never know pain like this, considering the eyelash is generally a rounded hair its amazing how much pain this causes, in fact any sort of dirt/foreign object under a lense no matter how small feels like a 6" spike of granite or slate is poking you in the eye...

clijoe

Feb 4, 2010
Washington
Ok how about an eyelash under a contact lense.
if you've never worn lenses then you will never know pain like this, considering the eyelash is generally a rounded hair its amazing how much pain this causes, in fact any sort of dirt/foreign object under a lense no matter how small feels like a 6" spike of granite or slate is poking you in the eye...

Luckily thats an easy fix. It hardly never happens anyway, sometimes when inserting them, but you notice that immediately :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE