Thermarest slow leak

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gobfish1

May 3, 2009
mancherster uk
think if someone has a hole in there mat , best not to put it in the bath , i id go with the spray on soap and water mix ,

Last edited:

jonny the monkey

Tenderfoot
May 12, 2014
Lincolnshire
You have my apologies for not replying to this thread sooner but I've just spent a rather unexpected 2 weeks in hospital :rolleyes:

The replacement mattress was sent first class and I received a message on my phone the same day telling me what time to expect the delivery, including the option to postpone the time or have it left with a neighbor if I wasn't about.

I received the same model, in a different colour and this is presumably a more updated version as it is lighter and seems to pack smaller than my old one. The outer material is completely different, the old one was a very abrasion resistant plastic and the new one is a much thinner sort of nylon/polyester material.

It doesn't seem to me as though it can be as hard wearing as the old one was but considering I am thinking about converting over to hammock camping in the near future then I would imagine that it will suit me just fine.

The company dealt with my return well within the allotted time frame and kept me in the loop every step of the way. I have the option of returning the replacement but I've decided to hang onto it and see how she does.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE