There are some really dumb people out there...

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Yip there are people that dumb, at least one of them who commented couldn't believe his eyes :lmao: but this didn't stop them posting a comment

“I’m going to boycott all of his movies until he stops this mindless slaughter of defenseless animals. this is an absolute OUTRAGE! i can’t believe my eyes.“

Maybe they had intelligent eyes and just a dumbass brain

Adze

Native
Oct 9, 2009
Cumbria
www.adamhughes.net
"As an animal lover, I have a hard time understanding hunters who kill for sport and even though it was a silly mistake, I applaud anyone who took the time to defend the dinosaur."

Author of the above linked article is a moron. End of.

Insel Affen

Settler
Aug 27, 2014
Tewkesbury, N Gloucestershire
My god! The FB entry made me laugh, when it was even pointed out to be Stephen Speilberg on the set of Jurassic Park. Someone said they didn't care, he should not be allowed to shoot these animals.

I weep for humanity's future.

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Excerpt from the movie Idiocracy 2006 the creator of Beavis and Butthead

The future of humanity

[video=youtube;icmRCixQrx8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icmRCixQrx8[/video]

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Great movie, sadly we're all doomed :lmao:

[video=youtube;PumXNU0C63w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PumXNU0C63w[/video]

Last edited:

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
'Talk sense to a fool and they call you foolish'; a very apt quote for some people I've met.
I'm a huge believer in 'there's no such thing as a stupid question' but sometimes I struggle to answer

Sent from my hidey hole using Tapatalk... sssh!

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I hoped (and still pray) that most of the responses in the OP's link were folk being ironic though having read and been on the receiving end of similar types of reply elsewhere on the net that glimmer of hope if fading fast. Hadn't heard of the 2006 film Idiocracy but it looks funny though scarily cuttingly close to the bone.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Actual conversation that took place in my works office the day before the eclipse:

"What time is the eclipse tomorrow?"
"9 o'clock"
"Thanks. Is that in the day or the night?"

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
Reminds me when my Auntie was outraged when the local duck pond was drained for maintenance. She was going to write to the council about the poor ducks having no water until it was pointed out they would just fly somewhere else!

wingstoo

May 12, 2005
South Marches
Sounds about right as to how things are really going... Evolution will have it's wicked way with us and we will be heading back to the caves...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE