Theraband black tube catty bands

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys these are not available in bulk yet I am just gauging the interest
theraband black tube fitted with a nice pouch.
these are 12 inches long the purpose of this is so that they can be cut to suit your needs these are fitted with a standard sized pouch which is ventilated to reduce wind resistance so the bands move unhindered.
primarily designed for cattys which take tubes but the owner wants real hunting power from something which is usually less than up there power wise.
but they will also come with pins for fold fitting into cattys like milbros ie ones with holes through top of forks.

here are the photos

the price for these bands is £6.oop per set and pins. but we are just gauging interest at the mo before equipment and supplies are purchased.
please note these are fixed to the pouch the safest way they are not tied.
please pm if you are interested in these I use the same myself and they are wicked..

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
note to readers im not wanting to sell on any of these just yet its just to guage interest so I know how many to make.
hope that clears the thread up a little cheers guys

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
yarp, 'n me! :D

All I need now is a catty fram, some shot and a place to use it! lol I'm a vile hoarding creature.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
I think black comes into its own with heavy ammo the blue may be a little faster with 9mil steel ten mil lead is a little slower but not much but imho black tube has more power per inch of draw length than any band ive ever used. use them short and you can feel the frame starting to give on a black widow for example. they are just by far the best tubes ive ever used... p.s. cheers for your post and interest

Interested too, how does the black compare to blue tubes?

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi Guys
Right I have got the Theraband tubes on the way -
I have refined the black bands slightly, I have shortened them slightly to give more power as I have been testing the bands I made and believe I have got them to optimum speed now.
I am going away this week and will be back and making bands on Sunday - so if you want some get in touch please and I'll aim to have them posted out Monday the 11th to you all if paid for.
Theraband tubing was a higher price than I originally estimated so the price will be £9.00 per set, postage and paypal fee included - and this includes the pins and the ventilated pouch as originally stated.
Please check out my bands - as far as I know there is nothing like it as other tubes are tied and mine are put together better to allow a much better shooting experience.
I also have Therband Gold on the way - and will be doing more sets of standard catty bands - price for these is £5.00 for one set and £8.00 for two - again postage and paypal fees are included.
Please PM me your orders. I have limited stocks of both, it will be first come first served - you can order now and pay nearer the time - I will be back on Sunday and making bands all day ready for despatch straight away.
Please note I am using only genuine Therband product.
Cheers
GB

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE