The ULTIMATE brewkit from canteenshop.com??! (review)

nitrambur

Settler
Jan 14, 2010
Nottingham
Robs reply to the shipping issue...:some answers for them - 20% comes off the actual cost of shipping so you pay less than we do - you can check this by looking at the sticker on your box and compare to our charge.

20% of what though? It would be nice to have an idea before placing the order. Sometimes when ordering from the US the postage cost makes all the difference as to whether you place the order of not. Many times I've backed out of buying when I've seen the shipping, it's often beyond ludicrous. Great it's gonna cost me less than it costs them, but is it still going to be a deal-breaker or what?

Last edited:

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
Shipping from the US can vary alot. Most of the time the online order system is flawed and its best to email them for proper price. For example got an order of knife making supplies at the mo where the system quoted $86 shippping for a very small package. After emailing suppliers, quote came back with shipping of $15, far more reasonable.

WeThePeoplexfbm

Settler
Dec 27, 2010
Australlia- NSW.
thank god some esle doesnt use the bcb set ^^

now i like it alot, i see you got the grill top in stead of the old style one, tell me how that and the cover works out !!

mine is, 1970 vietnam canteen,kidney cup and hexi in Ex iussue australlian army coverwith pouch ^^

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE