The Strangest Sheath...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
lol klench.....well said.....kinky too:p

nowt wrong with a bit of all that....ask dready, he does a fantastic line of leather mankini's....and for the shy he also makes his sporrans so they can cover up a bit....

in fact the only reason hes become so good at the sporrans is because of the amount of studded mankinis he sells....

s

haha Have you 'broken-in' your mankini yet, like a good pair of boots? make sure and add plenty of grease! :lmao:

mrcharly

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 25, 2011
North Yorkshire, UK
Turns out he teaches self defense with a walking stick as primary and Karambit as secondary :)
In the UK?

Naughty, Naughty man. He's teaching people to be illegal.

It is illegal to carry a fixed blade without good reason (we all know that one). It is also illegal to carry something for the purposes of self-defense.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
In the UK?

Naughty, Naughty man. He's teaching people to be illegal.

It is illegal to carry a fixed blade without good reason (we all know that one). It is also illegal to carry something for the purposes of self-defense.

Turns out I got the wrong end of the stick, he teaches Tai Chi but is developing his own self defence with the stick and karambit out of personal interest. Well spotted though, it made me think and go back and ask him about it :)

Great looking sheath Hamish, wish I could say the same for the Kerambit.

thanks Colin :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE