The Returning of the Sun.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kitharode

Forager
May 16, 2016
Todmorden
Lovely little video. Thanks for posting it. I don't do Christmas, but I'll take standing stones and sunlight any time of the year.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Beautiful, truly stunning with the cans up loud..........I only wish I could return the sentiment in an equally superb manner. Thank you.

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Awesomeness!
Thank you very much .

May you and yours have a great Yule and may 2017 bring joy and prosperity.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Now that's how to send the best wishes of the season :cool:
I've just watched it again in the full size too :D Absolutely fascinating. I know the stones but to see them like this is amazing.
Thank you Gary :) and I hope your and your family have a happy, healthy and prosperous new year :D

:grouphug:
Mary

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
That was beautiful Gary, thank you for sharing it with us and its message :)

I'll wish you and Debs all the best for the new year, may it be a happy and prosperous one for you both.
89.gif

Trotsky

Fantastic stuff Wayland! I watched it full screen as you suggested (37") and cranked up the volume, it gave me goosebumps like someone had walked over my grave. The photographic work is wonderful too, I will be playing the video again when I have a fire on Wednesday to mark the solstice.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE