The "Red Hunters Axe" by Cegga - second group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Thanks shaun

LudlowSurvivors (1 normal)
FGYT (1 normal)
Chas Brookes (1 normal)
Dai (1 normal)
shaunmcdonald (1 normal)
Mr_Rimps (1 normal)
Huon (1 normal)
TiminWales (1 normal)
Aliwren (1 normal)

Just the mini in the picture left if anyone wants it (its a slightly smaller head that emerged from the forging so Cegga made it up as an unusual pocket axe)

Thnka a lot guys - PM sent to all with PayPal details

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Never mind david, I was talking to cegga and he will do one more production run of these before we start working on a new design. I can't put all of the third batch on here but I'll see if I can divert a few

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Mini reserved pending Tileys confirmation - so all gone!

Sorry C_G we don't do orders on these - luck of the draw when I post the buy - sorry mate

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Sorry RB. There will be another few made before we start on the second design. I really don't want them to be a "chore" for Cegga though - we can always come back to them when we ahve the full range worked out!

Red

Butchd

Forager
Feb 20, 2007
Surrey
Phew, thank goodness someone went for the mini, it was far too tempting. Lets hope he buys it so I don't get tempted again.

AndyW

Nomad
Nov 12, 2006
Essex
Unbelievable!

I'm not on much for a few days as I've not been too well and the second batch comes up.

Still, that's fate for ya ;)

I hope everyone getting one enjoys them :cool:

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
I'm backing out of the mini axe, saving my pennies for something larger next time around, so the mini is available once more.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE