the race is on!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spade13

Oct 12, 2005
manchester
Please before anyone reads this and thinks i am after starting a witch hunt im not,
here goes I placed an order with trekdirect on the 11th of November for a tatonka 3m X3m tarp, one month later after not receiving it I contacted them only to find out they where out of stock, (very nice of them to tell me) they assured me that one would be send out from their suppliers in Germany and so I waited.....and im still waiting and receiving no replies to my emails. Any one else had any problems with them?

Any way ive just had a swazi coat sent direct from SWAZI in NZ so lets see which arrives first haha some how I think ill be seeking a refund for the tarp :rant:

Now time to get down of the soap box and maybe carve a spoon haha

Cheers guys

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Ordered the same item from Scotia Outdoors (as they are now known) as a xmas present for my brother and had same problem.

Drew, chap who runs the place, advised they will be available mid January. So should be with you by the end of the month.

A

Alex.W

Mine took a while to get here back in the summer but I got it eventually, just had to be patient.

spade13

Oct 12, 2005
manchester
its not the waiting i mind rather the ;ack of comunication, it was ordered early for a xmas present, and they took a month to say they were out of stock! :eek:

Geuf

Nomad
May 29, 2006
Eindhoven, the Netherlands
I had the same problem with another company. I wasn't upset that it took ages, it was the lack of communication. for every 4 e-mails sent, I got maybe one back because my last email was slightly threatening.

spade13

Oct 12, 2005
manchester
might just buy a tipi hahaha well who am i kidding ill be bying one any way, do you think that if the mystical tarp arives it could be used as a floot in the tipi?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE