The Outsider Festival - 22nd-24th June

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shona

Tenderfoot
Sep 10, 2004
Scotland
I think it sounds great - it's sponsored by Scottish Naural Heritage and the Forestry Commission and if I wasn't already booked for holidays that week, I'd go and take the whole family. I'm not much into music festivals, but this sounds like a whole lot more.

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
On a more serious point it looks as though there is still room for a few more activates and exhibitors. “Fire by Friction” being a possible key to what else would be acceptable to the organisers. Not though sure you’ll see Forest Enterprise promoting stalking holidays nor get the chance to peruse the latest 4X4 as is mandatory at any half-decent Country Fair.

Good luck to it I say but I’m sure the real sinec will suggest this is just a further example of the rush to be seen to be “green” and, of course, jump on the save the planet and lead an alternative lifestyle bandwagon. But then as a driver of a 4X4 I’m already ahead of the pack on that one as by paying more road tax my emissions have, against the laws of physics as at least I was taught, been so helpfully neutralised!

Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE