The "lumbersexual"

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
I genuinely resent being mistaken for being in fashion, i've never followed any fashion since i wore paisley pattern shirts and chinos when i was 13 and realised i looked like a right twonk and had wasted my request for xmas presents asking for something everyone else had and i thought i wanted, now bloody fashion comes along copying us all badly.

Had the beard for a good few years now but it is only since last june when i decided i was no longer going to trim it at all lol i don't even comb it, as the for the more aggressive look i also don't think it works that way as with my untamed beard and hair i get strangers making conversation (often much to my distress) with me in the street and people ask for directions and stuff (maybe they think my outdoorsy look means i know where i am and where i am going :) ) whereas when the head and chin were shaved people used to avoid eye contact and cross the street when walking their pitbulls.

Which me is friendlier looking

Skinhead attempting to smile?
attachment.php

Beardy frowning at the camera in confusion trying to get a decent photo and look at the lense instead of the take a photo button

attachment.php

Just to throw my 2 pennies into the pot, i live in the city and haven't used any form of heating in my home for over 5 years, it's like burning money, put a jumper on and an extra pair of wool socks n save a fortune

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE