The Jukebox

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
The thing is there are so many this could be said of.  At least the "underrated" bit albeit this does pose the question by what criteria/measure are we to consider such music undervalued?

The good news is many of these bands/artists are being rediscovered and their material accordingly re-evaluated, so there's still the possibility of posthumous credit beyond the last gig applause in some hot & sweaty 70's pub as the call for "last orders" competes with feedback from a white Gibson SG.

K

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
No I meant I never underrated them :D

Sent from my D2203 using Tapatalk
Ah ! I see!
I don't either now, but to be honest I only heard of them a few years ago even though I fancy myself as a music connoisseur... :eek: since then I've always wondered how these guys are virtually unknown in the UK???
Great gig 2 years ago even though he can't sing anymore...( stroke) but he still rips the fretboard and swears a lot!!!😂
Good ol' Tony!!!
High on the hog!!!

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
The thing is there are so many this could be said of.  At least the "underrated" bit albeit this does pose the question by what criteria/measure are we to consider such music undervalued?

The good news is many of these bands/artists are being rediscovered and their material accordingly re-evaluated, so there's still the possibility of posthumous credit beyond the last gig applause in some hot & sweaty 70's pub as the call for "last orders" competes with feedback from a white Gibson SG.

K

By underrated I mean unheard of...
many people that I consider to have a good grounding in blues and rock from the 70s seem to have missed the groundhogs... me included.
:p
Feedback of a white Gibson SG = eargasm

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE