The joys of life part 2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 1, 2011
Fife, Scotland
So now having been technically homeless i was informed today that i'll be homeless again in a week or two oh joy.

The reason being is that this time i am in homeless accomadation but only for 13 weeks. I was supposed to be offered somewhere more permanent but they forgot so i'm going to be roughing it again.

I want a job but if i get a job i'll not have anywhere to stay so it's a case of just waiting.

The reason i'm posting this is because on the bright side i get to go camping again for a few months.

Maggot

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Somerset
Why haven't you gone and said sorry to your mum yet? I would say that sorting out your relationship with your mum is probably more important than learning how to make string from nettles.

Then get back to college, learn stuff that will help you in life. This Bushcraft is all very well, but it won't earn you a living.

Oh, good luck by the way.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Why haven't you gone and said sorry to your mum yet? I would say that sorting out your relationship with your mum is probably more important than learning how to make string from nettles.

Then get back to college, learn stuff that will help you in life. This Bushcraft is all very well, but it won't earn you a living.

Oh, good luck by the way.

Have you ever thought of a career as a motivational speaker?

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Have you seen the CAB?

They cant just forget.

or your doctor? he may be able to write you out a medical certificate

if social services are really messing you about, have you complained to your MP? or the Media?

Maggot

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Somerset
Have you seen the CAB?

They cant just forget.

or your doctor? he may be able to write you out a medical certificate

if social services are really messing you about, have you complained to your MP? or the Media?

Or even, as this is way out there, take repsonsibility for youre own situation? I know that's probably not what you want to hear, but hey. If, after say 8 or 10 weeks, you hadn't heard anything, why didn't you chase them up? Why wait for week 13, then moan?

As for going to see the GP, what exactly is he going to write on the 'certificate'? "Scottishwanderer needs a house because he hasn't got one, and it's not really all that fair"

Anyway, like you say, the upside is you get a few months camping, while I, and all the other tax payers, get to pay your benefits. Happy days eh :rolleyes:

Blame, blame, blame, it's not my fault, it's not fair. I seem to remember a few weeks ago, those very sentiments were being lambasted in the 'Riots' thread, consistency people, consistency.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE