The 'I've found a bargain' thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

FlashPan

Forager
Sep 7, 2015
Norf London

philipb

Forager
Feb 20, 2016
wales
Just got myself some second hand British army gear !!

[img=http://s17.postimg.org/vjhj050ob/image.jpg]

Got myself a sleeping bag. I already have one I really like but this one is -10 so should be fun I'll see. Only cost £20! Needed a new tarp also I only had the cheap cheap one and got a wee hole in it

you can get all that issue gear for free

you just need to join the army first. yea so £20 is a bargain

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Phone / tablet charger from aldi, similar in a well know gadget shop begining with M is more than twice the price. link below.
https://www.aldi.co.uk/rugged-powerbank/p/070148027744200
Thanks for the heads up, picked one up this morning. Should have got a spare whilst I was there. Seems well made and smaller in the hand than the pictures portray. Ip67 rubberised outer and lighter than I expected. Can't see me making much use of the torch other than to drain and fully recharge it but the battery level indicator is just what I was looking for.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Thanks for the heads up, picked one up this morning. Should have got a spare whilst I was there. Seems well made and smaller in the hand than the pictures portray. Ip67 rubberised outer and lighter than I expected. Can't see me making much use of the torch other than to drain and fully recharge it but the battery level indicator is just what I was looking for.

Just been down to my local, they have none :( they phoned around but not 1 to be had :(

slowworm

May 8, 2008
Devon
They'd sold out online by midday yesterday.

Those that have them, what's the torch like? I was going to pick one up as a long running torch.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE