The Island - faked??!!

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Non issue really. A faked water source? So what? It must be near impossible to find the perfect island with fresh water sources. And obviously there will be trained cameramen on there, otherwise we wouldn't have anything to watch.

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
What a shocker! The production company didn't have to line porous sand to get it to hold water did they?

I thought that was a natural rubber lined pit in the middle of a sandy island with no fresh water to feed it.

slowworm

May 8, 2008
Devon
When do they get put in a large glass box and assorted wiggly things poured in on top of them?:lmao:

Perrari

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 21, 2012
Eryri (Snowdonia)
www.erknives.com
It's Big Brother / I'm a Celebrity on an Island ! Entertaining for most of the UK ! 'That's Television' ! Bear Grylls is a businessman at the end of the day, and would any of us turn down the opportunity of making money by making TV programmes ??? I wouldn't !

atlatlman

Settler
Dec 21, 2006
ipswich
I said on the other thread days ago that water source was fake. I said if the blokes on that island poked around in their water source with something pointy, it would all drain away. Think about it, how would water end up in a big pond on an island surrounded by sea. I didn't see any mountains. I also said to the missus, how did those crocodiles manage to get there. Are they salt water ones?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE