The Great Spoon Exchange!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

munkiboi182

Jan 28, 2012
taverham, thorpe marriott, norfolk
Evening Lords & Ladies

I've been browsing the forum lately and admiring your handy work in terms of spoonage and thinking how good it would be to see some of them in the flesh. Then it hit me, a spoon swap thread. So here is what I'm proposing...
If you have s spoon you would like to share, post a pic and mark the post with The word OFFER.
If someone would like your spoon, they simply send you a PM containing their address and desire to have your spoon. You then post it out to them.
This will be a ONE WAY system a bit like the "gift it on". If you request a spoon, please post one of your own.
You can post up as many as you like and and pass on to others if you like.
if you want your spoon back, be sure to send a return envelope with the correct postage. Or don't post it up!

I'll start in the next post

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
This is a great idea, and I hope it gets the support and interest to keep it going................If nobody shouts for one of yours I will as soon as I can get a few pics so's I can post my offer, or hopefully it'll be for someone else's offer...................

Good stuff, sezz I!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE