The good things that made you smile today

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wicca

Native
Oct 19, 2008
South Coast
" good things that made you smile today"...That's easy..Moeen Ali's 155 not out and Joe Root's one handed reflex catch..:notworthy..:D

Hunkyfunkster

Mar 2, 2015
Loch Lomond
I started my first fire with flint and steel today, using part of an old rusty file. Well chuffed with myself, and feeling rather bushcrafty at the moment...

CumbrianLad

Nomad
May 5, 2016
Carlisle
I started my first fire with flint and steel today, using part of an old rusty file. Well chuffed with myself, and feeling rather bushcrafty at the moment...
Well done mate I'm pleased for you here's to you learning even more new skills in the near future

Sent from my VF-795 using Tapatalk

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Even after 15 years, many people in this village don't know my name other than to call me the "grape guy."
I have been selling new started vines from cuttings for some years. Maybe 250(?) I don't keep accounts.

Needed eggs and some canned goods in the grocery store today.
It turned into a grape vine pruning lecture for several people!
I don't mind but it's wonderful how everytime I go to the shops, there's someone
who wants to talk grapes.

My only intention is to establish a grape growing culture through out the valley.
Hindsight is showing me that I am well on my way.

tracker1972

Forager
Jun 21, 2008
Matlock
In the continuing adventures of our small family we spent all of yesterday playing in and exploring there open silver birch/scrub near Surprise View (near Hathersage) with friends. We loved it, they loved it. When we got back to the car park and a complete stranger struck up a chat about the campervan and our adventures. That concluded with him telling our girls how lucky they were to have parents like us. Topped off a perfect day!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

CumbrianLad

Nomad
May 5, 2016
Carlisle
A good day in general great red hot weather so I decided to take the dog for a walk

She looked like she was enjoying the water

So to her surprise I jumped in with her

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
A good day in general great red hot weather so I decided to take the dog for a walk

She looked like she was enjoying the water

So to her surprise I jumped in with her

Aye.. the west got it best :cool:.. over here's been cloudy..drizzly and cold :hatscarf:

Jun 13, 2010
North Wales
We saw The Red Arrows (aeroplane display team) in action over RAF Valley today. Absolutely fantastic end to a day visiting my dad (at my childhood home) followed by a humble in the woods with my partner and daughter. Showed my daughter how to detach limpets from rocks too (seaside woods ftw).

wicca

Native
Oct 19, 2008
South Coast
Results came today..Grandaughter got her Masters Degree..Criminal Psychology..:1244:
( No, I've no idea either..her intelligence can't possibly be hereditary).....
lol-030.gif
lol-030.gif

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
I dont know how good this is , but it made me smile for sure :D
This happened today , heavy ice balls were falling for 20 minutes

[video]https://www.facebook.com/Happyness.official/videos/1158200147573155/[/video]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE