*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
In return I have a

Brewzer microbrewery. (needs a refil set, but easy enough to find)

Picked this up from the PO this morning, but it seems to be missing the tube and connector (see pic) to the bag that will contain the brew mix.
Do you have that somewhere (or indeed does anyone else have one???), as I can't find a spare online?

brewzer_left_500_68734.jpg

PS Your inbox is full, so your PM's are bouncing ;)

Last edited:

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
No takers for the shirt then ???

Thought that would have gone quite quick.

Will have a look and see what else I can put up ^^^^

Yeah we're fussy buggers. We're still waiting for the Landrover with 30k on the clock but has a dented front wing, or the geniune woodlore limited edition knife that won't fit into the display case so is being donated.

I'd have had the shirt but I mostly wear T shirts.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Summer essentials kit, Small first aid kit, burns kit and insect repel stuff. Ideal with SWMBO.

I'll lighten you of that piece of handy kit please my friend, and shall offer up your choice of ONE of the canteens below.

Canteen4-1.jpg

Canteen3-2.jpg

Canteen2-2.jpg

Capacity is open to speculation LOL! But the first one's about a litre 2nd is .75 litre and the last one's about 1.3litre and comes witha nesting cup with folding handles All are aluminium, but the middle one seems to be lined with some sort of enamel/glazed film or something. All are watertight.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE