*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Right, I am offering a brand new 8mm diameter ferro rod mounted in a cherry handle. It has a striker and will be packed with a variety of tinders so you can play without having to break the social distancing rules :) - I'll include some cramp balls, cotton wool, reedmace seed, charcloth and some birch bark (not shown).

These rods produce a shower of good hot sparks once the hard outer coating is scraped off to reveal the bright rod underneath.

2020-04-04 17.53.02 - 2 - 2056 - 25.jpg

Grebby

Life Member
Jul 16, 2008
Sutton Coldfield
Thank you Broch. You are a saint.

And thank you everyone for being patient with my mundane efforts

Please don't take this the wrong way but it would help if you put pictures up and details of the items rather than a three word description and nothing else.

I have done a trade with you in the past, I can't even remember what I traded or if it was a purchase but the little LeCreuset frying pan is in regular use and doing well.
Cheers
Grebby

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Please don't take this the wrong way but it would help if you put pictures up and details of the items rather than a three word description and nothing else.

I have done a trade with you in the past, I can't even remember what I traded or if it was a purchase but the little LeCreuset frying pan is in regular use and doing well.
Cheers
Grebby

I don't know what post you're looking at but Broch's offer has a picture and description showing for me ?

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Of course; I was beginning to think I'd have to sort something else out :)

Do you want the tinders? There's no point me posting them if you have plenty of your own but I'm happy to as it's already sitting there with the rod.

PM me your address.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
how big is that Spandit ?

About 10x6cm - as I say, I'll make it bespoke within reason. Choice of fabrics:

Outer: waxed cotton, heavyweight green or black ripstop
Inner: yellow or blue lightweight ripstop, white cotton calico, black Velcro compatible, satin (purple or gold, I think)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE