*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Would anyone be interested in a Ti plate.

Can't remember the make.
b1adaa0e0232a3268d951ad9192992c1.jpg

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I'd like the Petzl if it is still available Sam - as you are well aware i'm sadly WELL over 18 on every part of my body bar my mind ;-)

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Apologise for the delay but i couldn’t find them......

Anyway on offer are 4 new & still sealed in plastic ‘pairs’ lithium CR123A batteries

Great power sources for torches if you have one that takes them (I don’t any more)

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Right I have now found the item I was looking for :D

So I am changing my offer and upping it to a mystery bundle including the item I had lost ;)

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Apologise for the delay but i couldn’t find them......

Anyway on offer are 4 new & still sealed in plastic ‘pairs’ lithium CR123A batteries

Great power sources for torches if you have one that takes them (I don’t any more)
I'd like to take up this offer, if still available, please?

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
OK folks, on offer is a nice Kathmandu Trekking small (140cmX240cm) rip-stop sil-nylon OG tarp, still in it's original stuff sack. It has no grommets or holes but well made tie-loops, three along each short end and five along each of the long sides plus one in the center of the tarp. Packs down smaller than a Nalgene bottle and weighs less than an empty one. It's in as good a condition as the day it was made and has lived a pampered life as my emegency shelter...........probably only used three or four times.

Those who remember this British company will remember the quality of their stuff, shame they're not still in business.

Reactions: Madriverrob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE