*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Coventry and Warwickshire
Ok chaps to get the thread moving again could i kindly take the book on wood carving please and up for grabs is a magical soopa doopa mystery gift

Skog, I owe you a massive apology- I have completely forgotten to post the book. No excuses, I'll get it in the post tomorrow, sorry to have kept you waiting for all this time. Cheers j

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
Globetrotter sir, if the esbit stove is on offer still, I would like to avail myself of it and offer an Antler handled firesteel .

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Globetrotter sir, if the esbit stove is on offer still, I would like to avail myself of it and offer an Antler handled firesteel .

I'll take that HM. In return another sheath up for grabs in 3mm veggie tanned leather. Suit 4/5 inch blade

skog

Forager
Aug 9, 2011
wicken
cmon chaps no one interested? its the best thing about it being a mystery. could be a knife, a book, a tent or a bag of tumble dryer lint or a used hoover bag. how lucky are you feeling.

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
One day someone will get the Hoover bag off skog. And I have a feeling posting that it may be me!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE