*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Greeny

Jun 21, 2015
Cheshire
Thanks Skog after our battles with the postal systems, the ammo pouches + mystery gift arrived safe and sound !
Cheers mate :You_Rock_

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Coventry and Warwickshire
On offer either:

619d9f9326ac2ae9fbb4ca13fffa2f58.jpg

An excellent book on woodcarving, or:

58add0af5b88a6058984dafb2cd23dc8.jpg

Ray mears: Northern wilderness

Cheers j

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I won't be on here for the next week or so, so won't be able to respond to any requests. On offer from me EITHER a woodcarving book OR a nice book from uncle ray!...see pictures for details.

Cheers all j

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skog

Forager
Aug 9, 2011
wicken
Ok chaps to get the thread moving again could i kindly take the book on wood carving please and up for grabs is a magical soopa doopa mystery gift

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
Ok chaps to get the thread moving again could i kindly take the book on wood carving please and up for grabs is a magical soopa doopa mystery gift
Ok, i'll bite. How does this work, i pm you my address i take it.?

Up for grabs is a puffer fish filled with genuine Bear Grylls urine or a paracord survival Bracelet. ;)

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
Just checked my PM's, all over the place today...I have PM's both Skog and Uncle for some reason...any confusion please let me know. I was trying to reply to Scog's offer of the Magical sooper dooper mystery gift, but made a complete mess of it and pm'd Uncle my address instead... :eek:

skog

Forager
Aug 9, 2011
wicken
Welcome and hope you enjoy as much as i did. Led to further reading about to some of the people in it and the fact that they dont make them like that anymore

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
46f6b0a75e4b8a6740d804e2018eba5c.jpg

Up for grabs black leather sheath totally new and unused (ordered wrong size) would suit 4/5 inch blade knife

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE