*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
On offer now
Campfire billy stick
20 ''one'' fire kits (perfect for teaching)
An old gasmask bag
Maglit belt holder thingy
Wallet/card size knife/tool

Is the maglite holder the maglite brand one with a leather loop and steel ring? and is it for the C cell or D cell models??

ntl19

Oct 13, 2014
suffolk
Billy stick is https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/193810948/squirrel-cooker?ref=related-1
But squirrel spikes broken off by scout so just holds billy now

Its a maglite branded one steel hoop and fabric though

Firelighting kits vary slightly depending on what batch there from
All have : charcloth, string, sandwich bad of wood shavings
Then will have some or all of the following depending on batch: Vaseline soaked cotton balls, lighter, waterproof matches, normal matches, magnesium ribbons, lint from dryer.......

A few but not all with have mini fero rods

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Coventry and Warwickshire
Can I take the 20 fire lighting kits, I'll offer up a gas mask bag, perfect for a bit of foraging

2zizo82.jpg

Cheers j

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
Seeing as there's no deals going on right now.......does anyone else really enjoy just following this thread?
all the stuff coming and going, all on faith, and frequently some little gems from the back of a cupboard somewhere popping up

awsome thread

Craig88

Tenderfoot
Oct 1, 2012
Kingston Upon Hull
Seeing as there's no deals going on right now.......does anyone else really enjoy just following this thread?
all the stuff coming and going, all on faith, and frequently some little gems from the back of a cupboard somewhere popping up

awsome thread
Yep been following it for a while now get notifications on my phone. Good read and always good to see what's on offer.

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
I'll take the gas mask bag please.

I will offer up a mixed bag of crafty bits, buckles and other stuff to use on webbing etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Ill take the bits, if you please.

I offer

a kent pattern hatchet head

or

bear grylls books

or a swedish gas mask bag

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE