*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
I wasnt aware that cowboy had not posted on the thread that he would like my offerings and to be fair didnt even check he did say that he would offer up later today hence why i hadnt checked the thread as i thought my deal was done sorry all not intentional i promise

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hi guys, so sorry about the wait.. If been out all this time unknowing of what was going on.

I pm'ed trev earlier about sizers of the brown pouch he was offering and i said it was just what I was looking for. After that iv been in a mad rush ever since and to be honest forgot about it.. So again my sincerest apologies. To save confusion let's keep things how they are.. Sorry to be a pain.

Last edited:

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
No what I'm saying Robbi is that I didn't post on the thread its self that I would take it, so its completely my fault and should stay as it is now with Macaroon still having the pouch and so fourth..

So for the confusion

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
OMG lol what a nightmare I have created... To keep it simple, Macaroon if you could send ME your address, I will then forward the package on straight to you first class when it arrives.

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
I'll take these please, Trev, and I'll sort out something to offer in the next hour or so......................atb mac
OK, here we are with a small-ish no-name scandinavian style knife, sharp bit 90mm, handle 95mm, I picked this up as a project but never got round to hoiking it out of the ever lengthening queue of stuff to do.........
It has a little pitting on the blade, I think it may have spent a long time shut away in it's sheath, but it's certainly do-able...............see what you think...........View attachment 19485View attachment 19486View attachment 19487
Ill have the knife macaroon if its on offer and offer up a custom catapult frame.

ok thanks to Cowboy that will be reposting the pouches out to Macaroon this is as in stands now then. Macaroon please pm cowboy your address.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
OK, seems to be sorted now; I'll pm cowboy, Dannytsg pm me and the knife is yours and it's on you to make your offer...................

All we need to do to avoid this happening is to make all initial arrangements on the open forum, then everyone can see what's going on - can't work otherwise..................atb mac

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
OK, seems to be sorted now; I'll pm cowboy, Dannytsg pm me and the knife is yours and it's on you to make your offer...................

All we need to do to avoid this happening is to make all initial arrangements on the open forum, then everyone can see what's going on - can't work otherwise..................atb mac

Lesson learnt bud .

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
Ok thanks Macaroon. On offer from me is a crafted catapult frame style of your choice. I will send the lucky person some templates to choose from and then craft it from there.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
sorry again guys.. I was trying to get the thread moving again as there wasnt much interest. I just wanted to make sure the pouch was the right size first.

hopefully all is well now and back on track :)

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
Yep - on offer from me is a custom catapult frame either natural tree fork or custom cut. Ideal for adding your own bands too and getting shooting powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE