*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Sorry Dave, was meant to be humourous, but now I read it back, not funny.

Regards

Phill

Bump

A great book, if I didn't already have it, i'd have nabbed this one :)

No worries mate taken as a bit of kindly ribbing lol i fully expected a linch mob i kept saying to the Mrs this is lovely but i need to go or the lads on the forum will never speak to me again and i will be shunned for the rest of my days lol

And Cowboy PM me your details and i'll get it out tomorrow if i get chance, if not will be monday as i'm off to the lakes woo hooo

Dave

Last edited:

munkiboi182

Jan 28, 2012
taverham, thorpe marriott, norfolk
i'll take the sheath please cowboy,
pm on its way

will offer a...

wind up phone charger with usb port. (good for charging phones on the go etc)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/munkiboi182/7611975922/

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
big thanks to kev for my 'gift from the forge'!! had my fingers crossed for a crook knife and guess what arrived :D

cimg1290g.jpg

By wanderingpict at 2012-07-22
cimg1291f.jpg

and i added a temporary leather handy just for now until i find some wood. tis a rough jobby but will do for now
cimg1293s.jpg

bump - on offer from munkiboi:

i'll take the sheath please cowboy,

will offer a...

wind up phone charger with usb port. (good for charging phones on the go etc)

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Biker waves to Hamish's Tomahawk. Sweet looking crook knife that Kev, nice work as always, well done.

On offer from munkiboi182

A wind up phone charger with usb port. (good for charging phones on the go etc)

I'm guessing with a USB port on it it'd work recharging Kindles and ipods etc too. Sweet offer that very surprised no one's nabbed it. I have a wind up recharger I bought here recently else I would have nabbed this in a heartbeat.

nickliv

Settler
Oct 2, 2009
Aberdeenshire
ill take the unbelievable saw, and will offer up a brass trangia burner and Ikea drainer hobo stove. Both used but not too used, if you know what i mean.

misspelt and poorly punctuated for your enjoyment. its not my fault my thumbs are the size of a frenchmans nose. Tapatalk

Jul 13, 2009
South Wales
ill take the unbelievable saw, and will offer up a brass trangia burner and Ikea drainer hobo stove. Both used but not too used, if you know what i mean.

misspelt and poorly punctuated for your enjoyment. its not my fault my thumbs are the size of a frenchmans nose. Tapatalk

It's yours Nickliv pm your addy and I'll put ot in the post tonight

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE