*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
tumble-weed-smiley.gif

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
When i say snow scarf.. all i mean is that its white and it would go with a snow suit. I got it in Egypt to protect me from the sun when i was in the desert. I got it in white so it didnt soak up too much heat.

How about all the items together?.. as i dont want to stall the thread any longer! :)

Last edited:

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Resnikov, vodka arrived today. Many thanks. A sip indicates that it is delicious.

However, I am a little concerned about your packaging of said item. I'm fairly certain that a nuclear explosion might have actually scratched the contents, and I was able to gain access to the parcel after just half an hour of hacking at it with my biggest axe.

Next time, use more padding. ;)

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
When i say snow scarf.. all i mean is that its white and it would go with a snow suit. I got it in Egypt to protect me from the sun when i was in the desert. I got it in white so it didnt soak up too much heat.

How about all the items together?.. as i dont want to stall the thread any longer! :)

I now have a picture in my head 'Cowboy of Arabia' striding through the desert in a camel caravan

resnikov

Resnikov, vodka arrived today. Many thanks. A sip indicates that it is delicious.

Excellent glad you like it.

However, I am a little concerned about your packaging of said item. I'm fairly certain that a nuclear explosion might have actually scratched the contents, and I was able to gain access to the parcel after just half an hour of hacking at it with my biggest axe.

Next time, use more padding. ;)

I do like to pack things well :p

roger-uk

Settler
Nov 21, 2009
long Eaton
You can send up to 750 gm 2nd class within UK for £2.20 which is reasonable. To send that same weight to Europe is £ 6.02 and then £10.82 to rest of world.
I would personally not expect to send a GIO outside UK.

My 2p - not mean - just stuck on benefits at moment

ex-member BareThrills

Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
:deadhorse:

I wouldnt post abroad nless my item was paper. Even small packets weighing 50g cost a minimum of £2.70. Im amazed at how much post people in Europe are prepared to pay on ebay. Its often more than the item lol

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
noooo!!!!
this is what happens when you sleep you miss something you have been after for a while (harmonica) in some ways i guess its lucky as the practice wouldn't of made me popular

on offer from whittler kev- a gift from the forge

Same boat :eek:
Stuff it, I might buy one :banghead:
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

On offer....a surprise from whittler kev an his magical forge ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE