*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

roger-uk

Settler
Nov 21, 2009
long Eaton
Send your addy dude its the top one of these two swan strikers. Begum it throws a mean hot spark
WKSwanStikers.jpg

Arrived this morning - Thanks Kev

roger-uk

Settler
Nov 21, 2009
long Eaton
Go on then Roger ill take the tinder kit as im intrigued by the carbon blocks. Will Pm my addy

on offer from me are three shot pots, 1 is a vesta with safety matches and striking board, 1 contains maya wood shavings and 1 is full of kapok. great tinder when mixed together. Im also including a large aluminium pill/stash which has an O-ring to make it water proof.

9a1cc1b0.jpg

On offer is the above

geordienemisis

Settler
Oct 3, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
here is my offer: Cyba Lite
This sleek black Cyba-lite torch gives a bright beam of very bright light from its single 0.5 Watt LED. Up to 7 times brighter than a standard LED, the beam is enhanced by a collimator lens which focuses the light.Water resistant and lightweight with up to 6 hours continuous burn time, the Cyba-lite Auro offers a very bright light source in a pocket-sized package. The power source is a single AA battery, (included), which allows for a streamlined look

l_cybalite_auro3.jpg
This comes in a nylon case.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Id like the lighter please....on offer.

Uncle Rays outdoor survival book. Well thumbed ;) but still worthy of passing on

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE