*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
I'll take the bumbag...

I'll offer a lightweight TI Gas Stove

Exactly the same as this...

cc4eaea07a0d35b8b2353c45166a34f83e798a97.jpg

Specs can be found here:

http://firemaple281152.2075.vh.cnolnic.com/myWeb/EN/Productscont.php?pId=17&pType=14&bigid=11

Last edited:

sapper1

Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Next up for grabs is a silva type 4/54 military compass new in the box,be aware it's graduated in mils and not degrees.

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
I'd really like the striker.

I'll offer a Lowe Alpine bumbag, can't remember if it's a fjell or a mesa runner. It's about 6 litres an capacity and it's got a padded waistbelt and a couple of compression / stabilisation straps. It's been in the back of a cupboard for a while, 10 yrs old or so, but had very little use. I can't remember the colour.

Although it's definitely not camo or olive green ;-)
Post it out after work tomorrow ;)

Wow, has this thread moved tonight or what?
On offer
Next up for grabs is a silva type 4/54 military compass new in the box,be aware it's graduated in mils and not degrees.

Last edited:

sapper1

Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Update on the offer

It's a silva 4/54 military compass and is graduated in mils And degrees and is new in the box.
(just checked)

johnboy

Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
I'm sorely tempted but alas it's not much good in the southern hemisphere..

Cracking compass....

On offer from Sapper1

It's a silva 4/54 military compass and is graduated in mils And degrees and is new in the box.

nickliv

Settler
Oct 2, 2009
Aberdeenshire
I'm sorely tempted but alas it's not much good in the southern hemisphere..

Cracking compass....

On offer from Sapper1

You could send it to me and I'll put it in the bumbag ;-)

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
I should have your address Kev.... but, I deleted all my old PMs. Should know it off by heart by now though.

Thanks Jonathan.
I'll PM you the details.
In the meantime, I'll offer up two flasks.
They are the second and fourth in the picture shown. One holds a good sized mugs worth of hot drink and the other flask holds about 500ml, possibly more. Both are in good working condition.

P1030372.jpg

johnboy

Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
Thanks Jonathan.
I'll PM you the details.
In the meantime, I'll offer up two flasks.
They are the second and fourth in the picture shown. One holds a good sized mugs worth of hot drink and the other flask holds about 500ml, possibly more. Both are in good working condition.

P1030372.jpg

2nd and 4th from the left or right??

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
2nd and 4th from the left or right??

I was going to say whether it was from the left or right, but thought someone would say I was taking the p*** and in any case assumed most people read and counted left to right but......
OK, the flasks on offer are the one on the immediate left of the spork as you look at the picture and the other is the flask at the far right of the row as you look at the pic.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE