*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Coventry and Warwickshire
Nothing yet, waiting on uncleBob. Give him a chance though, it's only been a few hours!

Jim

Thanks guys, here's my offer- a bullet rope lighter/ spark catcher, useful but I have two! This one is unused.

o785xl.jpg

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

WoodsmanJim

Forager
Oct 27, 2013
Wirral
That's a natty little thing! I'll take it please.

You'll all have to be patient with my offer until tonight I'm afraid, I'm at work and need to have a rummage.

Jim

WoodsmanJim

Forager
Oct 27, 2013
Wirral
Excellent, thanks Joab! :)

and here's a little bundle of goodies for someone else then:

I offer this as a job lot. One new unissued, unused British Army desert dpm boonie hat complete with removable neck flap, a pair of British Army NI issue leather gloves (used but loads of life left in them, great for handling logs or brambles and offer a bit of extra knuckle protection), a calf leather watch strap and face cover and finally a paracord bracelet handmade by myself with a blaze weave (about 12' of 550 genuine paracord) with contoured whistle clip. choice of desert camo, woodland camo, blue/white/black fleck, plain black or real leather. please note real leather versions are not undoable so can't be used for emergency cord use.
Hows that for a job lot?

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:

WoodsmanJim

Forager
Oct 27, 2013
Wirral
Good grief that was quick!!! 1 minute! (is that a record?) Of course you can sir.

I was thinking it might stay a few day this as there's been some far more shiny stuff go through this thread.

Pm me with address and choice of colour for the bracelet, also a wrist measurement would be useful.

happy days! :D

Jim

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE