*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
me please for the blade!Ok, so I'll offer up a new and unopened tin of RWS Superdome pellets in .177. these new cost around £7-8 and are very good all round pellets! :)

Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey

Oh go on then you twisted my arm! :)

In return I will offer up an unused belt pouch/knife case in brown leather! Inside space is approx 5" by 1.5"
uvymygys.jpg

yvupaben.jpg

y6adadab.jpg

Cheers, Hamster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
I thought we were not allowed to Boing or Bump the thread because the sensitive types felt pressured and that it was wrong to bring the thread to the top of the pile.:pokenest::mosquitos::pokenest::mosquitos::swordfigh:twak: :tapedshut:dancer:

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I thought we were not allowed to Boing or Bump the thread because the sensitive types felt pressured and that it was wrong to bring the thread to the top of the pile.:pokenest::mosquitos::pokenest::mosquitos::swordfigh:twak: :tapedshut:dancer:

Oh no you di'nt!

Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
Oh go on then you twisted my arm! :)

In return I will offer up an unused belt pouch/knife case in brown leather! Inside space is approx 5" by 1.5"
uvymygys.jpg

yvupaben.jpg

y6adadab.jpg

Cheers, Hamster

Suitably chastised :p still on offer brown leather knife case or a practically brand new real tree camo baseball cap - adjustable strap to fit most head sizes.
I will have a rummage this evening through the kit pile to see what else ice got.

Cheers, hamster

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE