*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Coventry and Warwickshire
...its a nice netting needle very useful for making bean netting (if you're a gardener) or fishing nets (if you like eating fish)... It'll come threaded up with enough twine to get you going

cheers

Joab

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
...its a nice netting needle very useful for making bean netting (if you're a gardener) or fishing nets (if you like eating fish)... It'll come threaded up with enough twine to get you going

cheers

Joab

I'll take it please, will offer up a brand new soul pad cream canvas drawstring bag 18cm by 42cm. Would make a decent milbank bag substitute or perhaps a good bag for a volcano stove.

M

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Not sure how these things work to be honest..... But and please jump on me if i am wrong... I will take the mystery bag (oops box) off cowboy (mountainm) and put up a fire lighting kit in leather bag, with. Flint. Steel. Ferro rod. Screaper. And other bits and bobs to get that fire going!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

copper_head

Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Not sure how these things work to be honest..... But and please jump on me if i am wrong... I will take the mystery bag off cowboy and put up a fire lighting kit in leather bag, with. Flint. Steel. Ferro rod. Screaper. And other bits and bobs to get that fire going!

Yes please pignut

I'll offer up, a brand new Hultafors Heavy duty knife over 18's only of course :)
&
A pack of Hammaro Tinder card

Just like this one

product_38511.jpg

3768.jpg

Last edited:

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Not sure how these things work to be honest..... But and please jump on me if i am wrong... I will take the mystery bag off cowboy and put up a fire lighting kit in leather bag, with. Flint. Steel. Ferro rod. Screaper. And other bits and bobs to get that fire going!

How many pints you had tonight? :D if its my box you're after please pm me your details.

Nice offer!

Cheers

Mike

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
LOL.... that's what you get for trying to PM off a laptop and post on a phone!

sorry mate

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
BUMP

Ill offer up a shotgun cartridge match safe with compass on top and a multi knife in packaging - if no-one wants this i'll have to have a look at what else I may have

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE