*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
Ok how's about a double edged boot style knife with leather sheath that needs to be handled. Should make a nice project.

e3ape5uq.jpg

Blade approx 3 3/4 inch

Over 18's only please

Cheers, hamster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
Ok how's about a double edged boot style knife with leather sheath that needs to be handled. Should make a nice project.

e3ape5uq.jpg

Blade approx 3 3/4 inch

Over 18's only please

Cheers, hamster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? No takers. Ok how about a rough rider elephant toenail folding pocketknife.

It's currently sitting in a drawer at work so can't get a pic till Monday but looks like this http://www.heinnie.com/Rough-Rider-Knives/Folding-Knives/Elephants-Toenail/p-602-1103-4190/ just can't recall what the handle material is off hand.

All the best, Hamster

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Really? No takers. Ok how about a rough rider elephant toenail folding pocketknife.

It's currently sitting in a drawer at work so can't get a pic till Monday but looks like this http://www.heinnie.com/Rough-Rider-Knives/Folding-Knives/Elephants-Toenail/p-602-1103-4190/ just can't recall what the handle material is off hand.

All the best, Hamster

May I take the rough rider please?

Will offer up the all the materials needed to make your own custom handled ferro rod.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
May i have the tarp clips please? :)

I can offer either a;

COLLINS BOOK ON MUSHROOMS AND TOADSTOOLS, brand new

Or a stainless steel multi tool, Brand new

Ill try and get some pictures up asap

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I would like the Collins field guide to mushrooms please (if it is the field guide ? the link brings up pictures of several Collins mushroom books ) and will offer a couple of dmm snapwires for light n fast hammock hanging.
78g combined weight
edy7u6a2.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE