*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
Daily bump and on offer

On offer:

Twin bullets refillable butane lighter

IMAG0262.jpg

or

Single bullet refillable butane lighter

IMAG0226.jpg

or

Adjustable universal mount for fixing a torch to a rifle/scope

20120713_133450.jpg

or

Two-tone "lifeboat" whistle similar to the below photo in black or olive (can take a photo of the actual items later, below is a stock photo). Don't go out without a whistle :)

lifeboatwhistle.jpg

funky_rick

Tenderfoot
Jul 1, 2009
monmouth
unfortunatly my only participation in this never arrived, having gifted on a leather bag in exchange for a knife, first time i have ever had anything lost in the post !!

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Currently on offer ...

On offer:

Twin bullets refillable butane lighter

or

Single bullet refillable butane lighter

or

Adjustable universal mount for fixing a torch to a rifle/scope

or

Two-tone "lifeboat" whistle similar to the below photo in black or olive (can take a photo of the actual items later, below is a stock photo). Don't go out without a whistle :)

PLUS the offer update of >>>

If anyone wants any two of my previous items that's fine. I'll put up another item in a while that may get things rolling a bit quicker.

unfortunatly my only participation in this never arrived, having gifted on a leather bag in exchange for a knife, first time i have ever had anything lost in the post !!

Have you contacted Roger and let him know? Things do go missing en route, but unless you actually tell the sender they won't be aware of the situation.

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I had GITO item be delivered by the Post Office but I was out, they left little red card. Went to collect it and the Post Office had lost it!! The very nice forum member offerered to send me something else in return which I declined but was touched by the offer. So its not all bad out there.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Ok whats lying infront of me is either a EKA black leather sheath or a few bits to make a hobo stove. :)

If that doesnt work ill go back to the drawing board!

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
Retracted now - found something to suffice.

On offer from Cowboy;

EKA black leather sheath or a few bits to make a hobo stove

Last edited:

roger-uk

Settler
Nov 21, 2009
long Eaton
Currently on offer ...

Have you contacted Roger and let him know? Things do go missing en route, but unless you actually tell the sender they won't be aware of the situation.

He did and I offered to find something else as I did not have a suitable knife but Ric sais to leave it.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Sorry guys, the hobo stove bits are a utencil holder brand new with a stainles coffee billi.

The sheath would only fit a eka I think as its molded to the handle shape..

Iv have a look for sumert elts tomorrow :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE