*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Yes please to the Ray Mears book, I'll offer (another!) dutch crusader mug :)
387058_2391533502189_1066438695_2713067_164047826_n.jpg

One of these :)

Last edited:

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Not took part in this before so bare with me please peeps!!
Can I take a Dutch crusader mug please?
And in return would a pair of army surplus tropical camo trousers be ok to offer? size 36-38 waist.
They are in perfect condition just dont fit me too well!!
If not I can find something else!!

Cheers
Steve

Last edited:

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Not took part in this before so bare with me please peeps!!
Can I take a Dutch crusader mug please?
And in return would a pair of army surplus tropical camo trousers be ok to offer? size 36-38 waist.

Brilliant, Jacko, we all had a first GIO once... theres no limit to how many times/ frequency you participate, just be careful you don't get hopelessly addicted like us :) Private message me your land address and I'll send it off on Monday- thats all there is to it! ;)

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Brilliant, Jacko, we all had a first GIO once... theres no limit to how many times/ frequency you participate, just be careful you don't get hopelessly addicted like us :) Private message me your land address and I'll send it off on Monday- thats all there is to it! ;)

Brilliant!!! thanks very much Turbogirl!!! My addy will follow shortly :You_Rock_

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Blimey, how many of those mugs did you have, Turbogirl? They're great - love mine - but you've offered them up on more than one occasion!

On offer: desert camo trousers from Jacko1066

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Blimey, how many of those mugs did you have, Turbogirl? They're great - love mine - but you've offered them up on more than one occasion!

On offer: desert camo trousers from Jacko1066

If you leave them infront of a fire, they breed, especially in the woods... put 1 down near a boiling kettle and suddenly, theres a dozen in a line ;) They seem popular and I got a few off a freind who was having a garage clearout so they're my GIO resource until you all get fed up of them!

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
My bad, didn't see he had edited the original post. On offer from Jacko1066:

army surplus tropical camo trousers - size 36-38 waist
He's doing fine, the offer went up with the post accepting my offer :) Now Jacko, Chisellers picture is a subtle way of saying the time is nigh to offer that second option... he, like many of the erstwhile participants of BCUK, are shy retiring chaps who hide themselves and their lights behind a bush(ell) which is why many of the folk put up a picture of themselves, behind a bush, to say it for them ;)

Please pardon my bullspore ;)....I do know he's at work till this evening so give the man time and be nice, we were there once, me not so long ago :)

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
b2644b61-30d9-295d.jpg

:rolleyes:;)

sent using my sausage thumb

Ah I see, the old tumble weed piccy, I get ya lol!!!
Well I have looked through my gear and tbh I really aint got a lot to offer so I trawled the net to find piccys off interesting stuff I do have (as the camera is rubbish) so here goes, I will do my best to offer a choice -

No1 - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Battery-P...Home_Garden_PowerTools_SM&hash=item5d3239c549
Looks like a good litlle tool for engraving metal objects, not got round to using it so it needs a new home!

No2 - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/9-Pc-HOLL...UK_Crafts_Leathercraft_LE&hash=item2eb73f3760
One for you leather workers maybe?

No3 - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140697626423?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
Good old book from Ray!! I dont own it but Im happy to buy it and send it to one of you if you wish?

Sorry but I have not done anything like this before so thats why Im a bit naff at it!!
Cheers
Steve

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Sorry but I have not done anything like this before so thats why Im a bit naff at it!!

Nothing to apologise for Steve... you offered up something that was a good swap but unfortunately no one with a slim waist wanted or needed them... now if it had of been a 44" waist I have now doubt a number of people, myself included would have nabbed them :lmao:

As for your new offers, the hole punch set looks a good item for people and if I hadn't had a set already I would have had them :)

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Me me me - I'll take those leather hole punches cheers. PM inbound.

On offer from me Is aMilcom Dutch style water bottle with pouch (unused)

Or A 75ml tube of Autosol (no not anusol before you misread again spandit!)

Colin

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE