*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
So do we have to mark the 5000th post in any way?! Happy 5000th to us all, anyhow, and big up the thread originator ;)

Good idea, whoever posted as the 5000th poster ought to gift something to each of the people here who got a present in this thread. I think poor old Mesquite's inbox would flood with the amount of PM's with addresses he'd get. Lucky for John though, spending all that cash of the P&P could be upsetting to the system.

As for missing out on a drawing fella's it won't be the last time it'll be offered so worry not. Thanks for the ego boost though.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Good idea, whoever posted as the 5000th poster ought to gift something to each of the people here who got a present in this thread. I think poor old Mesquite's inbox would flood with the amount of PM's with addresses he'd get. Lucky for John though, spending all that cash of the P&P could be upsetting to the system.

As for missing out on a drawing fella's it won't be the last time it'll be offered so worry not. Thanks for the ego boost though.

Nah... It's the other way round... people send the lucky person all the gifts they recieved on this forum... starting alphabetically by real name so that means you get the lucky honours Aaron :rolleyes::lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE