*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

marooned

Settler
Jul 25, 2010
Somerset
I will offer the following bundle: Touching the Void DVD, tinder kit and a selection of civvy rations (mmm...chocolate oat so simple!)

dscf2029n.jpg

alex.c

Tenderfoot
Aug 20, 2011
England
ME PLEASE! will offer Tinder kit type assortment of : charcloth, small stick of fat wood or maya wood, dried grass type tinder, cotton wool , birch bark and some peices of birch polypore fungs unfortunately i cannot get to catch a spark but i am sure someone with more knowlage than me can (might just need more drying)
thanks
Ill post pick tomorrow

Last edited:

alex.c

Tenderfoot
Aug 20, 2011
England
P1289994.JPG

Ideal for a begginer in bushcraft or anyone wanting to top up their supplys.
wad of dry tinder. cotton wool. birch polypore fungus chunks. Stick of Maya wood. Birchbark. Small peice of flint. Small splint. Char cloth.
Small waterproof container ideal for storing wood shavings.
Sorry about the crummy photo but i had bad lighting i am affraid.

Last edited:

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
yes please

Ill offer

a folding BBQ

or a bundle of bits that should go into a sink drainer only this time I dont have one

or a pewter tankard

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Still on offer

I'll offer SAS Desert Survival by Barry Davies

A good read with lots of handy hints that can be useful in any climate. Used but great condition

http://www.amazon.com/Sas-Desert-Sur...ges/0753506009
Just as a bump...
This is a pretty good book - I have the whole series and there is a lot of stuff in the Desert volume that is useful for more than just the desert....
If I did not have it already I would jump at this one....

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Still on offer

I'll offer SAS Desert Survival by Barry Davies

A good read with lots of handy hints that can be useful in any climate. Used but great condition

http://www.amazon.com/Sas-Desert-Sur...ges/0753506009

Awwww g'wan then, like I don't have enough books on this subject already. Maybe I'll even find time to read them oneday.

So me please Chambers. Thanks mate. I'll Pm you in a sec.

On offer from me.. (surprise surprise) is a custom drawing. Any takers for a pin-uppy type drawing, tattoo design whatever?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE