*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
damn i was going to be cheeky and ask for the zippo... :( never mind! put the goodies back in the draw, never to see light again! ;D

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Hang on a minute guys! :confused:
Am I more senile than I thought or has WombleWill forgotten to post something in return for the waterproof?
Have you read the original post Will?
Simon

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Oh dear, another G.I.O thread derailment

Waiting on an offer from WombleWill

(LuckyDucky & Hen the hunter - you're just confusing matters, read the first post in Ians link above) :)

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Bump, womble will, I can't post the jacket if you don't offer something in return..

You'll get the hang of it.. if you would like something you see, fine , but you must offer something of yours in return!

Atb

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
You should only offer up a gift if you take the current gift on offer. We are currently waiting on Womblewill to offer a gift as he was the last person in the gift chain to accept a gift the offer by LuckyDuck and taken by Hen where not part of the chain you both should have read the rules on post one this is not a free for all.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Womblewill is only a bairn....he will probably come on after school ?

The Mighty Oak Is Merely A Nut Who Stood His Ground

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
Can I have one of everything please? ;)
*** Are you kidding me? Are you seriously just trying to wind everyone up! Read all the posts below yours and you'll see that you're doing just what we're complaining about! Read post one.

I fully appreciate new members coming all with genuine interest and getting involved etc but don't just sign up to join this thread and hope to get free stuff. Sorry but that's just not the way we work.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
*** Are you kidding me? Are you seriously just trying to wind everyone up! Read all the posts below yours and you'll see that you're doing just what we're complaining about! Read post one.

I fully appreciate new members coming all with genuine interest and getting involved etc but don't just sign up to join this thread and hope to get free stuff. Sorry but that's just not the way we work.

I think Cerbera was joking in order to highlight the current confusion.... Currently waiting on an offer from
Womblewill

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE