*The* Gift-It-On Thread

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Gah! Im busy!

I have homework!!!!

be patient!

Or youi can have

A pewter tankard with a handle in the shape of a flintlock pistol (for all you pirates out there)
Williard prices `lion adventure`
or `Marley and me`

spud_23

Forager
May 27, 2010
Leicester
Could i possibly have the gaiters please? :)

Il offer a much beloved copy of the outdoor survival handbook by lofty...

Basically another version of the sas survival handbook, under a different name. Same content.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Ahhhh NOW I understand! I thought it was the book on some mad kinda kindle download affair called tapatalk or somesuch ;) Yes please to the book and I'll offer one of those exMoD metal kidney shaped canteen mugs :)

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
No takers yet? One of these (incase the noob description leaves you wondering) ;)
387058_2391533502189_1066438695_2713067_164047826_n.jpg

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Can someone give me a brief set up on how this works as I'm a bit clueless. TA

Here's the very first post that launched it all off.

Gift-it-on

Time for a little more good will!:)

What I propose is another little 'gift-it-on' (made the name up myself!:eek:) which works a little like this..............

I will send this little gift (a mini stainless Trowel with pouch) to the first person who posts they would like it!

............. and the catch!? ;).............................. ............ the recippient then offers something to someone else and so the chain continues:D

We tried this before and it got rather messy so to recap it should go like this.....

• I offer a gift
  • Person 1 posts in the thread that they would like it
  • I mail it to Person 1
  • Person 1 offers a gift
  • Person 2 posts in the thread that they would like it
  • Person 1 mails it to Person 2
  • and so on....

this way you only post for things you want and we don't end up with a 'waiting list'. First person to post they would like it gets it, simples

so watcha think - anyone want to join in?? - there is no restriction to what you want to gift-on and I already have another little something or two in case I want to 'jump back in' ;) - fill yer boots friends!!​

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Yes, that's pretty much it. That link says "includes one block fuel" - the one I'll be sending has the entire space inside the cooker filled with fuel. It's army issue (did they come inside rat packs or am I imagining that?)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE