*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

walshy155

Banned
Aug 10, 2011
Llanelli, South Wales
walshy155, are you accepting cowboy's Gift-It-On offer and is your list an offer/list of choices for the next person?

If you have no interest on taking the items currently on offer, you need to either wait until something which you are interested in pops up or, otherwise, you need to start a thread in the Swap Shop sub-forum.

Sorry I was confused, and I still am.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
I still don't even know what "your in a lucky position" means?

A bit of forum humour ~ (I think) he's alluding to the bargains you can find in this thread. All it costs is the P&P fee that you pay to send your item to the next person.

If you can't afford to post something to the next person then, by the rules, you can't accept something. In effect (In a _sort of_ but not really kind of way), you save yourself some money :cool: .

Okay, the next Gift-It-On (GIO) thread confusion?

EDIT: Currently on offer from cowboy

up next are a few bits and bobs, first; small wet stone 2" long and about 10mm thick, second; cyote lanyard off the net (not made by me so you dont have to worrie ), third; faders carrabina and fourth; soft thermal hat

Last edited:

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
Right so that big lot of tempting stuff is up for offer, walshy is going off to the swap shop to post his wants and the thread is resuming?....

P.s. Walshy, by the sounds of you having no money and your mum paying your internet im guessing youre only a kid so no one here is going to trade you a knife sorry

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
Surprised this lot hasn't gone. BUMP:

Originally Posted by cowboy

up next are a few bits and bobs, first; small wet stone 2" long and about 10mm thick, second; cyote lanyard off the net (not made by me so you dont have to worrie ), third; faders carrabina and fourth; soft thermal hat

Partickpebbles

Dec 18, 2010
South Milford
Morning Bump - on offer...

Surprised this lot hasn't gone. BUMP:

Originally Posted by cowboy

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Evening Bump :)

up next are a few bits and bobs, first; small wet stone 2" long and about 10mm thick, second; cyote lanyard off the net (not made by me so you dont have to worrie ;) ), third; faders carrabina and fourth; soft thermal hat

Lets see how long it takes then fellas, whos going to be the lucky one? :)

walshy155

Banned
Aug 10, 2011
Llanelli, South Wales
Right so that big lot of tempting stuff is up for offer, walshy is going off to the swap shop to post his wants and the thread is resuming?....

P.s. Walshy, by the sounds of you having no money and your mum paying your internet im guessing youre only a kid so no one here is going to trade you a knife sorry

Well yeah, I used to earn my own money but my paypal has been closed with 128 pound in it because I don't have a bank to add.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Evening Bump :)

up next are a few bits and bobs, first; small wet stone 2" long and about 10mm thick, second; cyote lanyard off the net (not made by me so you dont have to worrie ;) ), third; faders carrabina and fourth; soft thermal hat

Lets see how long it takes then fellas, whos going to be the lucky one? :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE